Due to the limited space in our schedule and the need to provide timely service to all of our patients it is very important that you keep your scheduled appointments. We understand that appointments may need to be rescheduled on occasion due to emergency or illness, however our office requires 24 hour notice of cancellation so that we have the best opportunity to use your appointed time to provide treatment to others in need. If an appointment is not kept, or is not cancelled 24 hours prior to the appointment time (regardless of the reason), you will be subject to a $50 charge.
Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
*Please note:If you have more than 1 child needing to be seen, each child requires a separate appointment.
**ALL GUARDIANS MUST PRESENT A PHOTO ID AND INSURANCE CARD AT THE TIME OF VISIT**
New patients, please print and complete Patient Forms.
Established Patients, if it has been 2+ years since last office visit, please print and complete Patient Forms as well.
Pediatric Dermatology of Dallas accepts VISA, MasterCard, cash and personal checks as payment.
PAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT THE TIME OF SERVICE
Please Be Aware:
*Due to security reasons, our office does NOT carry change for patients paying with cash.
*Please bring driver's license AND Insurance cards to each visit, to ensure that the correct insurance information is accurate.
Insurance Plans Accepted:
- Aetna Commercial: POS/PPO/Premier Care network/Value Performance/student Health Plans/Signature
- Cigna PPO (Local Plus)
- Coventry/First Health
- Friday Health Plan
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Smart Accel/GEPO/PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Imagine Health
- Insurance Management Services IMS- PPO
- United Healthcare Commercial (Golden Rule/UHC One/ UHC Shared Services/All Savers)
- Boon Chapman (Cigna)
- Core Source (Cigna)
- Group & Pension Administrators GPA (Cigna)
- Meritain Health
- Freedom Life TPA (Cigna)
- *Note: it is the patient's responsibility to obtain any referrals required by their insurance prior to the appointment.